Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cera alba (canadian bees wax), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, tocopherol (vitamin e).
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer of paw wax to help soothe paws, and help paws heal from any cracking. Paw wax will also help to keep paws smooth. Keep in mind – pets that regularly hike over rough surfaces will develop some callused areas on the pads. That’s a good thing.
Note: It is good to apply paw wax as protection before a walk; as it can help with snowballing in the paws and protection from chemicals, AND is good to apply other times to help with dryness and cracking. (Some dogs love getting their paws rubbed :)
Think of applying paw wax as a mini-spa treatment: as you lovingly massage in the wax remind your pet how much you love them and thank them for being your most treasured friend.
Precaution: Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
If we’ve made a mistake, we’ll do everything we can to make it right. If you’re simply not loving your purchase, please review the information below:
- Returns must be processed within 30 days of purchase
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- All costs associated with returns are non-refundable
- Once we receive the product(s), we will process the refund to your original method of payment
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- If you order before 11:00 AM PST, your product(s) will ship out the same day
- If you order after 11:00 AM PST, your product(s) will ship out the next business day
- Currently, we only ship to Canada and the United States.
- Purchases over $50 qualify for free shipping, otherwise:
- Shipping within Canada is $12
- Shipping to the United States is $20
- Orders arrive in 4-7 business days, depending on where are you located
For any other questions, email us at email@example.com
Good product goes on well, feels like lip balm. Paws stay in good shape and feel great. Nice discreet scent - bees wax and lavender. Parker likes it going on, but doesn't eat it. A big plus!