Frequently asked questions about our Hipbees products.
Are your products sustainable?
We are constantly striving to do better to protect our planet. Our immediate containers are rigidly made from glass and bamboo and are to be re-used. The unique packaging that your products come in are made from post-consumer paper and are 100% recyclable. The paper we use is FSC and Rainforest Alliance certified, which is a fancy way of saying that less trees were used to make our packaging.
Do you test on animals?
We do not test our products on animals – this practice does not resonate with what we are all about.
What is your policy on returns?
If we’ve made a mistake, we’ll do everything we can to make it right. If you’re simply not loving your purchase, please review the information below:
- Returns must be processed within 30 days of purchase
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- All costs associated with returns are non-refundable
- Once we receive the product(s), we will process the refund to your original method of payment
How can I change or cancel my order after it has been submitted?
Once an order has been placed, there is no guarantee that it can be modified or canceled. Please contact our customer service team.
How long will it take for my product(s) to ship out?
We know you’re excited to receive your goodies, we are too!
- If you order before 11:00 AM PST, your product(s) will ship out the same day
- If you order after 11:00 AM PST, your product(s) will ship out the next business day
Do you ship globally?
Currently, we only ship to Canada and the United States.
What is the cost of shipping?
Purchases over $50 qualify for free shipping, otherwise:
- Shipping within Canada is $12
- Shipping to the United States is $20
When will I receive my order?
Orders arrive in 4-7 business days, depending on where are you located.